1. The website automatically collects the information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored in the user's end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of your origin, your unique number, the storage time on the end device.
3. The website operator (here the name and, possibly, the address) is the entity that places cookies on the user's end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) in order to:
• Adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
• Preparing statistics to help you learn user preferences and behaviors, analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the site to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
• Possibilities of logging into the website;
• Keep user logins on every next page of the site.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) - session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user's end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time to obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) in the terminal device
7. The Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may limit access to some of the functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed in the user's end device) can be made available to its partners and advertisers cooperating with it.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
10. More detailed information about files (cookies) are available on the website ciasteczka.org.pl